Puffer Baby Suit- Magnolia
Wheat snowsuit has a detachable hood that attaches with push buttons along ribkraven, and may be adjusted at the top with velcro. Along the inside of the face opening there is a good, elastic ribbed edge, so it fits well. The sleeves and legs have narrow elastic edges.
The Wheat snowsuit also has these good features:
- Waterproof with a water column pressure of 8, 000 mm
- Breathable with a breathability of 5, 000 g/m2/24 hours
- Thermolite lightweight padding
- Abrasion resistance of 30, 000 rubs
- Reflective details
- Environmentally friendly water and dirt-repellent coating without the use of fluoride (Bionic Finish Eco)
The Snowsuit is opens by means of two zippers with a double wind pole from the chin and down the legs. Inside there is a closure over the chest with velcro.
The Snowsuit is warmly quilted, and inside it has a smooth woven.
A pair of mittens and a pair of outdoor footies, which can be buttoned on the flight snowsuit so that they do not get lost, and then the flight snowsuit also be used as a pramsuit in a stroller or pram.
- Outer: 100% recycled polyester
- Interior: 100% polyester
Oekotex 100 certified.